Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today was a GREAT day in the Garden!

"We have a group coming in this morning of 3 - 5 year olds.  Who would like to take them around?"  I figured you had to be a grandfather, a child or able to act like a child for this job so... since I am all three... I volunteered!  Great group of kids from a Christian School.  But not all of the children were from Christian homes.  They were from all over the world.  You will be able to pick out several nationalities.  Some were from Muslim and Jewish homes... they were incredibly well behaved.

You will think, as I did, of the Words of Jesus; "suffer the little children to come unto me!" 

I kept thinking of our daughter, Tracy's, kindergarten class and how a field trip to the Garden Tomb would be a great trip. 


No comments: