Monday, July 6, 2009

Tampa Update

Not to be outdone by our Texas Townsends... we have our own ducks!!! As of today - just a pair. Any day now we expect to see a flock of little ones on the pond... I'm going to send them over to Texas to roost on Tracy's house!
We have finished painting the house! Well, almost. We still have some trim and a little touch up to do. But you can't tell unless you look very carefully. Steve and I are voting to wait until it cools down some. Judy is not seeing it as we do!

NO, Steve and I did not do those high places... Our son-in-law, Ryan, and our friend Merl Sperling came over and did those. Merl did the high places in the front.

Ryan got stuck with the awful back side on top of the screen porch. Not sure he will ever forgive me for tricking him into that, but I am forever thankful for his help. There is still a little trim up there Ryan and I still have some trim paint (inspite of the fact that you threw most of it on the ground!) :-) --- Thankfully it was paint that hit the ground and not Ryan. I'm not sure I could deal with Carly for hurting her daddy.
Special shout out to all the help I had painting the house. Our neighbors want to hire you, I am officially retired!


No comments: