Saturday, April 4, 2009

At Home in Tampa, FL

We are at home in Tampa, FL enjoying grand kids, kids, pleasant days and our home church. Lots of work to do to "sort out the garden" as our Brit friends would say. We had some severe killing frost in Tampa while we were in Israel. Extensive damage but nothing we cannot survive. Several bushes and palms cut way back. We only lost two hibiscus. Need rain desperately.

But here's the real reason we are glad to be home... and why we live in Florida... grandkids and sunshine! Swim Team time for the youngest grandkids -



and Al is loving his new camera!

The kids enjoying their favorite pastime ... hanging out at Grammy's!



Does anyone in Israel recognize the hat?

Grammy, can I have an ice cream cone?

One ice cream cone coming right up!

3 comments:

Torrey Townsend said...

I am SO glad you are FINALLY home! I am counting down the days until Thursday! I am looking forward to 5 fun days with you and my aunt and uncle and my silly cousins! :) See you in 4 days! :)

Lois said...

Welcome home!

Aaron and Heather said...

Welcome back!! I know you had an amazing trip,...but must be sooo excited to finally be home :-)...